Wednesday, January 27, 2016

2016, a promising new year! Greetings!


As I am preparing for another year of making jewelry, there are a few thoughts I would like to share with you. First of all, my gratefulness for all of you who have chosen me to make the expressions of your love and caring. It is joyful and meaningful work for me. And you have made that possible.

As you probably know, I depend on your referrals for new business. It is by far the best way to meet new people. But it is not quite enough. Advertising is a dark hole of expense and often mistrusted catch phrases. Anybody can claim anything. So I am asking for your help especially in the wild and whacky world of the internet.

A young woman, Amy Lauria, is coordinating my web and social media presence. (A world where good old Jim is completely lost!) Amy has suggested a few ways in which you can help me get the word out.  First of all, if you haven't "Liked" my Facebook page or aren't following me on Twitter, please do so. You can see some of the latest jewelry and rings I have made for people.  With some of the social media platforms I am on, you can also leave me a review if you have been happy with the work I've done. Those are Yelp, Google Business, and Facebook. I would be delighted if you would take a moment and leave a review so that more people can find me on the internet.  

Thank you and may this be a peaceful and enriching year for all of us!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment